From the article: Learn PHP - A Beginner's Guide to PHP Programing
For the most part Print and Echo do the same thing. Which do you choose to use in your PHP programs? Why is this your choice? Share your answers with our readers! Tell Us Why
Echo Vs Print
- echo is function and print is the statment e.g-echo $_POST[f_name]; prin_r($_POST);
- —Guest Sachendra Kumar Srivastava
echo and print
- echo is to be faster as compared with print. some times we uses print also . bu I like echo only........
- —Guest Girish
- echo is easier one compare to print.Also echo is very quick response
- —Guest sathyy
echo is the most accustomed
- i use echo, because i am accustomised to it. and i think that it is used in all known php scripts
- —Guest abdelrhani
- echo is different from other language of output and mostly use in php echo function.
- —Guest Dipu Maurya
- echo is easiar to type and works faster ...........
- —Guest person
- I use Echo statement as it's much easier and faster...
- —Guest Dilawer Pirzada
- i use echo because echo print faster then print echo is not a function is take multiple arguments
- —Guest negikaithal
echo vs print
- it is best to use echo why means it is faster than print.the reason is when you are working with print ,it is a function and it will returns 1 if the statement successfully executed else returns 0.and it is a function it needs time to execute but echo execute very fast.
- —Guest haribabu.p
- ..because 'echo' is shorter to type., and I am the "Lé z" type ^_^
- —Guest Anup
echo is best
- hii As u know echo statement is slight faster between print function. but echo take multiple argument b/w print. —Guest Sujit Srivastava Use Echo Use echo because it's faster than print echo also sound cool..!! —Guest Ameeto echo is gud using echo is much comfortable for me than print, and echo , it sounds good than print —Guest chakravarthy echo I use echo because my leader told me that it faster than print —Guest Sawsan echo all the way i usually use echo with no reasons , but what i know that it's faster than print —Guest loaa
- —Guest lovley
ECHO / PRINT
- Both Echo and print do same job but the difference is print is function and echo is command. prefer both based on situation
- —Guest VINOTHKANNAN
- i use echo because it is much faster but for dumping bulk of html and in between parts generated in php i store it all in a variable and then print it.
- —Guest yashovardhan
- i always use Echo is best, it is best and looks good written in php
- —Guest Chaudhary
- echo is a new function in other language so see php code and fast than print function, i can use echo
- —Guest kunj bihari
1-15 of 88Next