For the most part Print and Echo do the same thing. Which do you choose to use in your PHP programs? Why is this your choice? Share your answers with our readers!
- echo is a new function in other language so see php code and fast than print function, i can use echo
- —Guest kunj bihari
using print, may change though
- first learned for php coding print, however, looks to be echo is the best way to go.
- —Guest johnny
Echo is best
Echo is fast, simple, understandable, ( Echo means re-sound ), short and is used worldwide. So, I prefer "Echo".
I use it too!
- —Guest M.S.Rishikesh
- Well I learned Echo first, so I just used it. That's truly the reason. Also in large files(4kb+) echo is just easier then print. So use:
- —Guest Justinba1010
Echo Vs Print
- Echo is the fast response, so i use echo and there is slight difference between echo and print about the speed of displaying the data.
- —Guest Bharath
- i want to become a programmer since i am doing computer science in my carrier please help me with guidline thanks very much for what you are doing
- —Guest wenseslus
echo or print
- i'm new in use of php ,echo means for me a fast response from php
- —Guest djamel
- echo is different from C and C++.Also it speeds the code.So i prefer to echo.
- —Guest S.Karpagam devi
- As u know echo statement is slight faster between print function. but echo take multiple argument b/w print.
- —Guest Sujit Srivastava
- Use echo because it's faster than print
echo also sound cool..!!
- —Guest Ameeto
echo is gud
- using echo is much comfortable for me than print, and echo , it sounds good than print
- —Guest chakravarthy
- I use echo because my leader told me that it faster than print
- —Guest Sawsan
echo all the way
- i usually use echo with no reasons , but what i know that it's faster than print
- —Guest loaa
- I have always use Echo because echo is more powerful in php
- —Guest bhupender kumar
- To differentiate PHP and HTML.for begginners.it is easily understandable..
- —Guest Mahesh.K